Sunday 20 January 2008

Welcome

Its Sunday 20th January 2008
and blogging has started

I will attempt to keep a daily update of stuff going on

But in the meant time will catch you up quickly on Jan 2008

New Year Day started with the usual joys of Policing less than an hour into the first day of a new year and my hands are gloved up holding some guys side together looked like 3 stab wounds and a nice deep slash could have got a fist in the hole. and all he could do was to tell me to go away in the usual language of the nicely educated youth of today "F*** **F and leave me I'll sort it" you get the idea. Have I received a thank you card for making sure that some guys family were not down the crem in the first week don't be daft, are well the joys of the job i suppose...

Young Chris turned 16years of age suddenly realised that all his lusting's were now legal,
bought himself an electric guitar now strumming away in his bedroom!!!! earplugs all round

even scarier Dan passes his driving theory test won't be long when iI will have to catch the bus because the cars out with the boy best he saves up and gets one..

well that will do for now
Nigel

No comments: