Friday 25 January 2008

Thumbprint

having done some more research into the thumb print on the photo I have I belived narrowed it down.

I can almost with a considerable degree of certainty rule out Edward and Alice Rousell and there daughter Eva. I have also ruled out the photographer..

In fact I have ruled out all members of my family both living and dead.

How have you done this I here you ask, well in true TV detective style I can tell you that the thumb print belongs to some spotty oik at Alton College because I checked the scanned images I did at home no thumb print.

On Wednesday when back at the college I checked the glass face of the scanner I had used and there bang in the middle was a thumb print left by the fore said mention oik.
So from excitement to disappointment

No comments: