Monday 21 January 2008

Puppy Day Today

I have hell of a job and its days like today that justify Dans comments I am no longer a real police man has I spent all day training eight 7 month old pups, so thoose of you that have had one to yourself will know why I sleep well at night

Been assessing them with there bite work and in the afternoon there confidence in a building and barking at me for a toy must choose which ones to keep for ourselves and which ones can move on to other Police Forces. Dexter has settled well into his new home they love him loads so thats good.

Any way enough of work my mum has obvisouly been impressed with the restoration of some of the old family photographs so much so that she quickly popped one of herself in the post and asked if I could take off 20 years I said have you got on anything easier so this arrived a picture of my Grandma, Mum described it as having a slight water mark any chance of removing it
So based on her earlier request have taken this challenge on !!!!!


No comments: